Thursday, May 10, 2012

Seal Beach...Surfing for the Perfect Syrah

This past weekend I had the pleasure of visiting a wonderful Gem of a winery. A Friend of mine introduced me to the Seal Beach Winery a few weeks ago and Now I'm Hooked! Nestled in a quiet little commercial complex in Los Alamitos, the Seal Beach Winery is anything but Little when it comes to the Big Red's they produce. I tasted and then purchased an incredible Grenache and my Friend bought the Syrah which was equally superb! In addition to the great wine, the staff/Owners make you feel like you are just enjoying some great wine at a close friends home. If you are in the North Orange County/Long Beach Area, do yourself a big favor and visit the Seal Beach Winery! I can assure you, you're gonna love it!


Seal Beach Winery
3387 Cerritos Avenue
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
562.594.5800

P.S. Please be sure to let them know that you discovered them at www.regalwineclub.com

No comments:

Post a Comment